Welcome to the Wish Project, a blog aimed at adding strength and energy to individual wishes as well as bringing community together.
- Anyone can leave a wish about anything (click here to read about how you can add your own wish).
- If you do leave a wish, all I ask is that you come back here from time to time to read other people's wishes and add your good energy to their thoughts.
- If you can help someone achieve their wish, contact them via their blog or linked email address. If there is no contact information, send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will try to get you in touch with them.
- Only one wish for me . . . and it's the "mother" of all wishes. Oh how I wish wish wish that these little embryos in me that I love so much grow unto a healthy baby so that my wonderful hubby can be a wonderful daddy (Chris).
- I wish for strength and good energy for my mother; to find the ability to pull herself out of a difficult place (Anonymous).
- I'm wishing that things continue to go well for this pregnancy and that come December we have a healthy baby boy and a healthy me, too. No CMV infections, please (Jess).
- I have 2 wishes.
1) That my mom gets better soon and gets out of the hospital
2) That this cycle is "IT" for me (Journeywoman)
- I have two dear wishes: That I do not miscarry this "miracle" baby I never expected to conceive...and I bring him/her home in June 2008, healthy and happy (Tina)
- I wish that the upcoming FET will work. This is our last cycle and I really want my wife to have her wish (Sheila).
- I wish that my mom gets to meet my child(ren) (Moosk).
- I wish for my hCG to reach "negative" so I can resume my life, such as it were (Amanda).
- Thanks to the positive thoughts of so many in this community I received my first wish already and was able to transfer 3 embryos. My next wish is that at least one of these embryos I'm carrying inside me results in a healthy baby (Mary).
- I wish for the insurance company to realize that approving us in September for IVF then telling us our coverage ends Nov 1 is wrong and will grandfather us in. I also wish that we won't have to use the insurance, that our cryo/egg cycle works (littleangelkisses).
- I wish that I could find a new subset of the community: those who already have a child, but are grieving the possibility that they may not be able to conceive and/or adopt another child. Grieving the loss of our 'plans' for siblings and/or child spacing. Trying not to offend primary-infertiles by appearing ungrateful for the blessings we already have. Worrying that the grief we feel will impact our parenting, marriages, friendships, etc. I also wish that I can find peace with being indefinitely sidelined without giving up entirely (B).
- I wish... that my first scan tomorrow shows a healthy 7w3d thriving embryo with a strong heartbeat so that I can finally BREATHE again (Chili).
- I'm wishing for mental peace: I've had many close friends announce pregnancy in the last few weeks, and it has worn on me more than I first realized--I don't want a heavy heart, and I need to let go of these bitter feelings. I need some relief (JJ).
- Add the next wish...
Do you want to leave a message about any of the wishes above? Click here to leave a note.